Since flexibility and adaptability are part of our major strengths we can deliver services for various projects and product lines. We have provided services that range from packaging, building point of purchase displays, product preparation, and product sorting, just to name a few. This is why we say, “We Can Handle It!”
Keeping with our high standards of quality and innovation – to ensure that “We Can Handle It”- in 2012 we partnered with two companies to strengthen our service levels and abilities around our core business and, as equally important, to have the ability to better serve our customers.
- Founded in 1988 as a truck unloading service for Meijer, Inc. in Grand Rapids, Michigan, Lansing, Michigan and Dayton, Ohio
- 1995 – Formed partnership with Van’s Logistics Services to facilitate the unloading of their import containers, reworking products, and distribution.
- 2000 – Became the unloading service for Spartan Stores, Inc. beginning in Grand Rapids, Michigan and expanding to their Maumee, Ohio facility and Plymouth, Michigan facility.
- 2000 – Began working with Sysco Food Services in Grand Rapids, Michigan and Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- 2012 – Partnered with two companies to strengthen our service levels and abilities around our core business and, as equally important, to have the ability to better serve our customers.
Our Management Team
President & CEO
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Vice President of Health and Safety
Vice President of Sales
Vice President of Administration